GE Money PPI claims
Many banks, loan companies and credit card enterprises have mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance over the years with a lot of victims being led to believe that they may not be qualified for the card or loan if they did not sign up for a PPI policy. Many others acquired unsuitable PPI policies which they would never be able to claim against and many people were never aware that PPI was added to their repayment premiums.
If you have taken out a GE Money loan or credit card which has PPI included since January 2005, or realised you have had a mis-sold PPI policy during the last 3 years, even if you no longer hold the loan or card you could claim back your PPI premiums, plus interest!
A team of specialists are waiting to help you through the GE Money PPI claims process, so contact them today by completing the ‘PPI claims form’ and one of the team of advisors will call you back at a time suitable for you to discuss your case.
Complete the online contact form and one of a team of advisors will call you back for a no obligation chat about you merits for making GE Money PPI claims.
PPI was designed as an insurance policy to safeguard people who have mortgages, loans or store and credit cards were they to become incapable of work due to an accident, sickness or unemployment (ASU).
Common reasons for mis-sold PPI
- People believing that they would be unable to sign up for the loan/credit card without taking out a PPI policy.
- informing that the PPI was compulsory or failing to explain that that it was optional.
- PPI sold to self employed and unemployed people.
- The full length of the loan period was not covered by the PPI policy.
- PPI policies which were included with the loan/credit card without having the customers’ knowledge.
- Consumers sold PPI cover that would never be in the position to claim due to pre-existing medical conditions.
- Failing to inform of crucial aspects of the policy for example the exclusions, limitations and the ‘cooling-off’ period.
- Failing to explain the cost of the PPI separately to the overall loan quotation.
Have I got PPI cover?
Financial institutions use various different names for their PPI products, most containing words like ‘cover’, ‘protection’, ‘insurance’ or the like, but however it is dressed up, your monthly store or credit card statement, loan agreement or annual loan statements should display if you are paying for PPI cover.
Regardless of what the cover is named, if you have been mis-sold PPI then you can get help to generate GE Money PPI claims for compensation. Make contact right now via the online ‘PPI claims form’, and an advisors will call you back at a time suitable for you for a no obligation discussion about your case.